For the past two weeks or so I have been letting Skyla go bare bum around the house. After a few accidents on the first day she finally figured out when she needed to go and would get herself to the potty to go pee or poop every time. We were so proud of our little girl! Today I figured that she had mastered bare bum training and decided to put some training panties on her. I taught her how to pull them down and told her that she needed to get herself to the potty on time, pull down her panties and go. Well, either she is too comfortable in her panties and just lets it go or she doesn't realize on time that she needs to go but today she had accident after accident. I'm sure she will get the hang of it eventually but I don't know the best way to go about helping her progress to the next step. Any tips from more experienced moms out there?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi, i think my daughter did the same thing and from my experience girls just catch on quicker. I have a 2 yr old boy and I think he would like to live in diapers for ever!
But I also have found that pull ups dont work, they just think they are diapers. Thin underwear work best cause the are the closest thing to bare bum,good luck!!!
Post a Comment