The answer is one hour and forty-five minutes to be precise!!! This morning Skyla sat on the potty after having a large bottle of milk. And she sat and she sat and she sat!!! The whole time I'm thinking "This girls bladder has got to give any time now, so I will just keep her on here until it does." Normally she goes about half an hour after having a drink but not this time. I swear she was holding it in! Finally I said to myself "Okay, I can't make her sit on there forever." So I took her off and put her training panties back on. Five to ten minutes later she had peed her pants. Okay, I don't think she quite knows the feeling of a full bladder but she does know when she is about to go.
A little later this morning I gave her a cup of apple juice. Same thing. She sat and sat on the potty for not quite as much time but for a while. Then she wanted to get up and do stickers at her table. So I had a brilliant idea let her do stickers while sitting on the potty. It worked! I came over to see how she was doing and I lifted her up and there was the pee-pee! She pointed at it and said "Look!!!" Anyway, that is enough blabber about pee-pee for now. But does anyone have any potty training tips?
Friday, March 7, 2008
How long can a two year old hold their pee?
Posted by Melanie at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment