My husband is so weird! He put green food colouring in our rice for supper tonight. Skyla thought it was just awesome, but I of course, as with a lot of things Skip does, thought it was the strangest thing. He sure knows how to have fun though.
The thing I am dealing with these days besides potty training is a toddler who eats hardly anything and plays with her food at meal times. Is this normal because it kind of drives me nuts. I am mostly just worried that she isn't getting enough to eat and wonder how she still manages to grow. Tonight she piled her food into one big mountain and said that she was making a car. Then she proceeded to place it all in her cup of milk and try to drink it. So weird. Mom, did I ever do stuff like this?
And here Skip is being his totally weird self! What a nerd! I think Duncan wants some of his beer though.
Duncan got his wish. I didn't see this picture until I was downloading them onto the computer. He's always trying to hide something from me.
Skyla and I enjoying our smoothies. The minute she hears me turn on the blender she runs in a says "I get a shraw." I think she looks totally like me here.
Skyla just loves basketball so Daddy went out and bought her this little nerf hoop and hung it from the fridge. She gets it in every time.
Luna looks totally perturbed in this picture. But Skyla loves to snuggle with Luna and thought it was so funny that Luna was resting her head on her like this.
Duncan loves getting into our recycling bin. I don't know why he finds it so appealing but when you put him down he heads straight for it. What a cute kid!
Uncle Riley giving Duncan his bottle. Riley just loves the kids and has totally taken on the role of Uncle. The kids just love him too. Skyla always looks forward to Uncle Riley coming from Saskatoon and will sit at the window saying "Uncle Riley, Uncle Riley" over and over again.
1 comments:
Melanie, great pics of the family. I knew Skip & Riley and Casey since they were little... so cool watching Skip kids grow up now. Your family is beautiful!! Be encouraged!!!
Su-Ann
Post a Comment