CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Time Blogging!

Hello friends and family! I have now created a blog. This will be a way for all of you to get to know what is going on in my life. My life as a mommy, wife, daughter, sister, Auntie, and friend. So whenever you want to know what is up with me and get a glimpse into my little world just log on to my blog. I will try to update it as much as I can but as all you moms know life can get pretty busy with little kiddies! I hope that you enjoy reading!

1 comments:

Mel Yue said...

Hey Mel!
I love the blogging idea. I miss you guyz and I hope to visit you one day. Perhaps in the summer?

Give my love to the family!

Joyous Forever in Him,
The other Mel ;)