CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2007!!!






Here's something positive! I would have done Christmas pictures earlier but I just started blogging. We had an awesome, peaceful, restful Christmas. It was so much fun watching Skyla open her gifts! We had to do a little nudging with Skyla because she would open one gift and would be having so much fun with it that she didn't care about opening any more. We could have just put the rest away for her to open one a week for the next few weeks! Skip's brother Riley came for Christmas. Skyla loves her uncle and really enjoyed having him there. Skip bought me the Curtis Stone cookbook. He's my little crush! I bought Skip the Dog Whisperer (Cesar Milan) book so he can learn how to control our dogs! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

familymclean said...

Awesome, love the last pic....and those eyes, ha, ha!!