CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a terrific Valentines Day. Daddy left valentines treats for us on the table at breakfast time. We were supposed to be having porridge but as soon as Skyla saw the "Shocolate" it was game over. That became her breakfast! I was trying to tell her that she needed to eat some porridge and then she could have some chocolate but Skip pointed out that if someone presented me with a roast beef feast or a peanut butter sandwich that I wouldn't just settle with the sandwich. So this morning when we went shopping for Daddy's Valentines gift (no I hadn't bought anything yet!) I gave her brocolli and carrot sticks for snack in her stroller and thankfully she chowed them down! For supper tonight we hired a sitter and went to the new Mexican resturant in town called 'Casa Maya' and had a feast. It was spectacular! Well, we hope everyone enjoyed their valentines day. Stay tuned until next post. Love ya all.

Skyla's breakfast!

Chocolate Face!

We had Mexican Flan for dessert!



1 comments:

familymclean said...

Oooo, Casa Maya! I loved his food when he was a street vendor...when he first moved from
PV, I am so glad he finally got his reasuarant up and running, now I don't have to put off cravings, yummm!