CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Grandpa Came for a Visit!

On the weekend Grandpa came for a visit and brought both the dogs (Max and Lilly). The kids loved having their little visit with "Bacca"! We spent much of the weekend outside in the weather that has finally turned from rain to awesome sunshine! Here are a few photos of our terrific weekend with Grandpa!


Duncan is getting just so big. I am sure he weighs close to 24 pounds and he is not even a year old yet! Here took a couple of steps today too! So "look out" we have almost another toddler on our hands! I love this photo because he looks like the eleven month old that he is because you can't see that he is still bald and only has two teeth. People often think he is just a gigantic six month old!
I think this is Max or maybe it is Lilly? I often have a hard time telling the two dogs apart enless they are standing side by side.

Skyla wanted to be just like Daddy and take her shirt off! We told her she can't go "bare boobies" enless it is in our own back yard!
Duncan sucking on something. There is almost always something in his mouth. If it is not food it is some other object!
Skyla is trying to make daddy wake up! Mommy kind of asked her to!
I love this photo! Isn't he just adorable? Duncan loves it outside. He shares his love of the outdoors with his mommy and daddy!
And Skyla too! They love it in their little pool and Skyla always wants Duncan to join her in it. They just love each other!


0 comments: