CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lazy Days!

Okay, so it has been a while since I have done a post but honestly we really haven't been up to all that much lately. It is kind of nice though to have down time like this every now and then. The kids have been up to their usual shananigans especially Duncan who is constantly getting into things! That boy is sure on the move. I love it and hate it at the same time. You always have to keep your eye on him because if it is not dumping the dog water all over the floor, playing with the speaker wires, or taking the vents out of their holes it is something else he is into. But it is also so fun to watch him explore and learn about the world around him. He reminds me of the little baby on the 'Treehouse' network named Farzle who always has his own little adventures! What a cute little boy I have! He makes me goosh!!! Here are some pictures to hold you off till the next post.

We had a play date at Anna's from http://www.borderline-bonkers.blogspot.com/. Skyla painted a bird house and just loved it! The also played on the piano, played in the puzzle bins, and ate hot dogs.





Here are our little monkeys in a cage! The cutest little monkeys I have ever seen!

Skyla invented a new sport! Tu-tu basketball. She is a pro at it!

Skyla made cookies all by herself! (Okay, Mommy helped a little!) She also pounded back the chocolate chips!

Duncan always manages to get so much food all over his face! He rubs his eyes while I am feeding him and he has food all over his hands.

Skyla is here snuggling with Mommys new blanket. An early mothers day gift that I bought myself! That is what I wanted so I picked it up at Costco when we were there last.


Duncan likes to get out almost every single toy that he can reach out of the toy box. He loves to stand there and just look at each toy one by one.


Duncan wants to help cook too!

Duncan and Skyla watching 'In the Night Garden' together.

Skyla making guacamole.

Skyla and Duncan just love hanging out together.


A video clip of Duncan play ball with Mommy!


1 comments:

Kristi Hopf: said...

Hey Mel!

That is one totally awesome pic of Duncan with food all over his face! Love it! Great pics of Trina too.

Love ya,
Kristi